The Top Ten Reasons to skip the flowers this Valentine’s Day:
10) We’re open for growler sales on Thursday at 3:00. And we don’t mark up our prices just because it’s Valentine’s Day.
9) Nothing says love like IPA. (Though to be fair, nothing says “not tonight, honey” like an Imperial Stout.)
8) Hoppy beers are often commended for their floral characteristics…
7) …but flowers are generally not known for having beer-al characteristics.
6) You can have a pint in our taproom while picking up your growler. Try that at the florist.
5) You can use an empty growler as a stylish vase, which could then be filled with flowers.
4) Or, just bring the empty growler back to us for a refill. We don’t refill standard flower vases.
3) A growler may even last longer than the flowers you get these days (Depending on how thirsty you are, of course).
2) If you don’t have a Valentine this year, it would be weird to buy flowers for yourself. There’s nothing weird about buying yourself a growler.
1) Beer tastes better than flowers.