Doors open at 4:00. Sounds like a good reason to leave work early…as if you needed an excuse.
November, according to many people, is one of the most dreary and boring months in Minnesota. Well, not any more: Beginning November 18th, our new Minneapolis brewery will be open every Friday and Saturday for growler sales!
On the first weekend, we’ll be open from 4-7 on Friday and 12-5 on Saturday. Come by to enjoy free samples, take a peek at the brewery, and pick up a growler or two for the weekend. We’ll also have some new Fulton gear in stock if you’re looking to bundle up for the winter.
Available beers, prices, and some notes:
- Sweet Child of Vine and Lonely Blonde fills: $13
- The Libertine (limited availability — when it’s gone, it’s gone til next year!): $18
- Refillable/exchangeable glass growlers: $5.
- Tax is included in all prices.
- We can only fill Fulton growlers (by MN law).
- Fulton merchandise will also be available for purchase.
We’ll also be open on Wednesday, 11/23 from 4-7, in case you need something to make Thanksgiving a little more interesting. We hear Sweet Child of Vine pairs well with turkey, and The Libertine may cause extended drowsiness in weird uncles and in-laws.
For a complete schedule of growler sales hours, please check out our calendar page.
Fulton Brewery Address: 414 6th Ave. N, Minneapolis MN 55401.